Experience the Living Cultures of India
Day 1: (Friday) : Arrive Kolkata
Day 2: (Saturday) : Kolkata
Day 3: (Sunday) : Kolkata / Guwahati or Dibrugarh / M.V. Mahabaahu
Day 1 (Friday): Arrive Kolkata
After clearing immigration and customs, our representative will meet you at the receiving area and escort you to your hotel. Thereafter, arrive at the hotel and check-in.
Overnight at the hotel
Day 2 (Saturday): Kolkata
After breakfast, we will visit the Victoria Memorial. This marble-white monument is one of the most fascinating landmarks of Kolkata. Here, we will come face to face with miniature paintings and images of Queen Mary, King George V and Queen Victoria. Of special importance are the Queen’s dresses, the famous Rosewood piano, the Whispering Gallery in the dome and numerous artillery weapons used in the Battle of Plassey. St. Paul’s Cathedral, built in the Indo-Gothic style of architecture, was built in the year 1847 by Major W.N. Forbes of the East India Company. The height of the Cathedral is 201 ft. This Cathedral has the rare distinction of being the first Episcopal Church built in this part of the world. The peak of St.Paul’s Cathedral has been designed as a replica of the famous Canterbury Cathedral’s Henry Tower. We will also visit Mother Teresa’s House, called ‘Nirmal Hriday,’ and also visit Shishu Bhawan, located near her house. Mother Teresa’s great work of caring for abandoned children on the streets of Kolkata is carried out at this center. Watch the children’s face light up with just one smile of yours.
Overnight at the hotel (B)
Day 3: (Sunday): Kolkata / Guwahati or Dibrugarh / M.V Mahabaahu
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and transfer to Kolkata airport to connect with flight to Guwahati or Dibrugarh to join the main tour and board the MV Mahabaahu.
Price Chart – Pre tour Kolkata
2 Nights / 3 Days
Hotels With Meal Plan
|Day 1 (Friday)||Arrive Kolkata||The Oberoi Grand||
|Day 2 (Saturday)||Kolkata||The Oberoi Grand||
|Day 3 (Sunday)||Kolkata – Guwahati or Dibrugarh – Join main tour||As per main tour||
BELOW LAND PRICES ARE BASED ON PER PERSON IN TWIN SHARING ROOM
PRICES BASED ON INR
PRICES VALID FROM 1ST OCTOBER TILL 15TH APRIL
|Price Per Person|
|4 – 6 Pax||
|7 – 9 Pax||
|10 – 14 Pax||
|15 – 19 Pax||
|20 – 24 Pax||
|25 – 29 Pax||
|30 – 34 Pax||
|35 – 39 Pax||
|40 – 45 Pax||
|Single Room Supplement||
|KOLKATA/DIBRUGARH||6E-205||1230/1355 HRS.||ECONOMY||INR 4978 PER PERSON|
|KOLKATA/GUWAHATI||AI-729||0955/1105 HRS.||ECONOMY||INR 6495 PER PERSON|
|DIBRUGARH/DELHI||6E-206||1425/1855 HRS.||ECONOMY||INR 7933 PER PERSON|
|DIBRUGARH/KOLKATA||6E-206||1425/1600 HRS.||ECONOMY||INR 5295 PER PERSON|
|GUWAHATI/KOLKATA||SG-529||1435/1550 HRS.||ECONOMY||INR 6874 PER PERSON|
|GUWAHATI/DELHI||G8-606||1345/1720 HRS.||ECONOMY||INR 10967 PER PERSON|
The above Airfare supplement in economy class (based on Special Fares available as of now which are subject to change at the time of issuance flight tickets).
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES:-
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the above mentioned meal plan in base category of rooms.
- All Entrance fees at the monuments as per the itinerary.
- Services of English speaking local guide during the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Arrival & departure assistance transfers with representative at the airports.
- Assistance and porterage at the airports.
- All Arrival & Departure transfers with Representative at the airport and Land transport by:
- 2 Pax – Air-conditioned Indigo Car.
- 3 Pax – Air-conditioned Innova Car.
- 4 – 6 Pax – Air-conditioned Tempo Traveler.
- 7 – 9 Pax – Air-conditioned Mini Coach.
- 10 – 29 Pax – Air-conditioned Large Coach.
- 30 – 46 Pax – 2 Air-conditioned Large Coaches.
- All currently applicable taxes.
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone/fax calls, internet, imported wines & spirits, camera/video camera fee at monuments/National Park, medical expenses, Salon/massages, airport departure tax etc.
- Any Insurance.
- Any meals or beverages that are not specified on the above inclusions.
- Any tipping.
- International & Domestic Air fares.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and air plane delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, taxes, lost luggage, etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any further tax levied by the government of India.
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we intimate you of the supplement price.
*** IMPORTANT NOTES/DISCLAIMER:
Additional services, if any, during the trip have to be paid for by the clients. Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels, and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.