5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS MAASAI MARA / NAKURU
DAY 1: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Depart Nairobi at 9.30 a.m. for Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Picnic lunch enroute. Settles in the camp / lodge and in the afternoon proceed for a game drive. Dinner and over night at the camp.
DAY 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Full day spent exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight at the camp.
DAY 3: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Morning game drive. Afternoon optional nature walk or games drive. All meals and overnight at the camp.
DAY 4: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Lake Nakuru Lodge
After breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru. Picnic lunch enroute. Lake Nakuru is world reknowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the “Pink Lake”. Beside birds, it is possible to see small game, like Water Buck, Impala, Rhino and Buffalo in the gardens surrounding. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive. Lunch, followed by departure for Nairobi arriving in mid or late afternoon.
Price Per Person: FROM $850 (USD) (approx £525, €595)*
This Cost Includes:
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in a safari minibus (may join others)
- Accommodation in spacious tents.
- Three meals a day while on safari prepared by the safari cook at the Camp
- Services of a qualified tour guide/driver.
- Services of a safari cook
What Is Not Included:
- International airfares
- Accommodation whist in Nairobi
- Transfers from or to the airport upon arrival and departure respectively
- All expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls and laundry
- Tips and gratuities to driver guides, lodge, or hotel staff.
* All prices are subject to change (especially due to currency fluctuations and desired travel period). All tours are quoted on request. The quoted prices we send will not change.